#50shadesofgrey: Totally SFW Fashion Edition!
In collaboration with Female Magazine
[Find out how you can win RM100 to spend on Shoppr + receive an annual digital subscription to FEMALE and 2 other women’s titles under Blu Inc Media worth up to RM306!
When you think of grey, you may think of fifty shades of grey. (NSFW, people!) Besides that, you also think that it’s a boring and dull colour. Well, we’re here to tell you that grey can be exciting, and there are many different ways to wear this timeless colour. Plus, it’s totally Safe For Work (SFW).
#1 Grey Blazer
Blazers don’t just come in black! Grey blazers go with just about anything and make you look like a total #girlboss. Pair with a midi shift dress or your everyday blouse and culottes.
#2 Grey Trousers
Credits: Blog Lovin’
Grey trousers should be in every girl’s closet because of its versatility. Since grey is a neutral colour, it pretty much matches everything. Pair your trousers with a simple tee or a bow blouse, then complement with heels and a tote bag.
#3 Grey Accessories
Metallic accessories - like bibs and rings - are a subtle way of adding some bling to your work outfit. Wear rings if your outfit is already a statement piece or a metallic collar necklace if you want a little more edge.
#4 Grey Makeup
Forget nude eyeshadows, give grey a shot! A light grey eyeshadow and some lipstick will be perfect to tackle a busy day of work.
For more celebrity & street style tips for the versatile colour grey, check out Female’s Fashion Friday post here!
Join the SHOPPR x FEMALE Giveaway!
- Download Shoppr on iOS or Android
- Register and enter code: FEMALE (Go to profile > Tap Points at top > Scroll to bottom > Enter code).
- Get an instant RM5 welcome gift to spend on Shoppr + 10% shopping rebate on purchases.
- Save any fashion and beauty products featured on FEMALE to your Shoppr wishlist from now until 5 May 2017.
- One winner will be announced on 8 May 2017 to win:
- RM100 to spend on Shoppr
- annual digital subscription to FEMALE and 2 other women’s titles under Blu Inc Media worth up to RM306